Sunday, January 4, 2009


Today I am finding myself pondering the start of the work week. For me that means my graduate classes begin along with my work at Red Lion High School. As a Classrooms for the Future teacher I am also required to take another course during this semester to remain in the grant program. I look at these committements and my head begins to spin. I feel like I am ALREADY on the slippery slope. So I am taking some time to be intentional about my time and plan. I know this time of business will end (in exactly 10 weeks).

I hope you will choose to be intentional about your time. Remember to take time to enjoy life. Savor Life. If you can't slow it up right this moment, maybe find ways you can be intentional about some savoring time. I know if I don't ...I spend time procrastinating...then I find myself not spending quality time...

What will you choose? I am choosing to Savor Life