Monday, April 27, 2009

Time to READ...The NOTICER by Andy Andrews


"Sometimes all a person needs is a little perspective" I found this book enjoyable and challenging. The Noticer is a MUST READ book. Andy has described people from all walks of life in his book. I found myself "hooked" in chapter one and I couldn't put it down.

The main character, Jones, a career noticer weaves his way in and out of the lives of many people in a small Southern town. I found myself often resonating with the characters. Then I would be challenged by the perspective Jones would offer.

My favorite piece of perspective from Jones occurs in chapter one, "The view is great on the mountaintops - they're also cold and rocky. To grow we must come off of the mountain and go through the valley.... Think. Learn. Pray. Plan. Dream. For soon... you will become."


This is a book you will want to share with your friends. I know I will be giving it as gifts.The Noticer: Sometimes, all a person needs is a little perspective.

No comments: